STAFF TRAINING MOBILITY
Staff Training Mobility is the subactivity field that allows staff of higher education institutions to train and study in higher education institutions or enterprises.
When going abroad in scope of Training Mobility, there is no need for a Bilateral Agreement between the higher education institution and enterprise.
Period of time for education in Training Mobility is determined minimum 2 (two) days. When this period of time is less than 2 days with no reason, Erasmus grant would not be given. Payment is made for 3 days of education + 2 days of travel allowance.
Grant Payments: Calculating the grant for the staff of higher education institution who will benefit from Training Mobility is done by the staff’s own institution according to the grant calculating rules determined by the Center. The grant given to the staff during Training Mobility is a contribution; it is not aimed to cover up all the expenses during the education period abroad. There is no other payment such as accommodation, food, communication and local travel expense except the grant given.
For the days except training duration, there is no grant payment made.
Staff can benefit from the programme without grant.
In order to pay the daily grant to the staff benefitting from the training mobility except of the travel days, it must be seen on the work plan that this staff was engaged in activity for a full day or nearly a full day or he/she must be certified with a certificate of attendance.
Erasmus Training Mobility activities must be completed until 30 September 2019.
How much grant will I receive for travel?
Below there is a “Distance Calculator” link for the staff who benefit from staff mobility in order to use travel expense.
Between two points on the acquired km, travel grants should be calculated using the table below. (It was taken from Erasmus+ Program Guide.)
|Between 10-99 KM||20 €|
|Between 100 – 499 KM arası||180|
|Between 500 – 1999 KM arası||275|
|between2000 – 2999 KM arası||360|
|Between 3000 – 3999 KM arası||530|
|Between 4000 – 7999 KM arası||820|
|8000 KM and more||1500|
2019– 2020 Academic Year Daily Grant Amounts for Staff Teaching Mobility
|Country Groups||Countries||Daily Grant Amounts (Euro)|
|1. Group Program Countries||United Kingdom, Denmark, Finland, İreland, Sweden, İceland, Lihtenstein, Luxemburg, Norway,||153|
|2. Group Program Countries||Germany, Austria, Belgium, France, Southern Cyprus, Nederlands, Spain, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Greece||136|
|3. Group Program Countries||Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Crotia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia,Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey||119|
THINGS TO BE PERFORMED BEFORE THE TRAINING MOBILITY
– Please apply the related unit of your deanery /directorate at least 40 days before the mobility date.
- Letter of invitation
- It should be signed by the host institution.
- The dates on it should cover the days of the staff abroad.
- It should be signed and stamped by the host institution.
- Restricting the training period with 5 days is because of more staff can use of it.
- The dates of events have to be clear.
- The subject of the events on mobility days should be written as ‘Training on……’
The staff can take part in the presentation, seminar, panel, conference or the workshops related to his/her branch.
- It is not paid for the activities like ‘Visit’, ‘Library Visit’, ‘Research in Library’, ‘Cultural Visit’, ‘Meeting’ and ‘Observation’.
- The copy of Bilateral Agreement
- The sending country and the copy of the agreement should be added to the documents.
- The copy of Euro Account Book
- To open a transactional account at any Ziraat Bank.
- Opening accounts in different banks, will cause the transfer costs to be deducted from the
- The Copy of Travel Ticket
- In order to calculate the amount of cost, the flight price should be clear on ticket or reservation.
- The foreign assignment
- Foreign Assignment must be done through the rector
- On the assignment paper, it should be explained in part of the reason that this mobility is in the scope of Erasmus.
- The term of office should include the time in which the person stayed abroad.
- The mobility includes the travel pay and the wage.
- On the part of ‘How are the costs paid?’ it should be written ‘out of institution/Erasmus’
- The length and period of training, the start date and due date of the mobility should be consistent with other documents.
- The payment parts will be filled by our office.
- Be sure that the documents with the paper signed by dean/directorate will receive to the International Office Rector in 30 days before your departure date.
- If the National Agency transferred the allocation for the university, you can take the 80% part of your total grant before you leave. If not, after the allocation transfer by the National Agency, all of your grant will be transferred to your account.
- Do not forget to bring your Confirmation document that you will take from your host institution. This document should be signed and stamped.
The period and length of training have to hold together on all documents.
TRAINING AGREEMENT MOBILITY PROCESS AFTER ARRIVAL
- After your arrival to Turkey, submit the documents below to the units related to Dean/Directorate in a week.
- Excursion/flight Ticket (Original flight ticket and the receipt of it)
- Confirmation Letter (the document show that the agreement ‘STAFF MOBILITY FOR TRAINING MOBILITY AGREEMENT’ has been completed and confirmed the stay at host institution between planned dates.) The dates on Confirmation Letter should be consist with the dates on tickets and receipts.
- Survey of the EU (After the mobility abroad, the participant has to fill and submit the EU survey online in 30 days after he/she was invited. The participants, who don’t fill and submit this online EU survey, will have to pay the funds partly or totally.
- Letter of Dean/Directorate
- 20% part of the grant will be transferred to your account in (latest) 45 days after sending the EU Survey.