- Faculties/Schools/Graduate Schools, should prepare the draft protocol both in Turkish and English and send them to Law Office to get the approval if it is suitable or not.
- Faculties/Schools/Graduate Schools should send them to the International Relations Office with the approval of Law Office anf The decision of Board.
- Protocols are discussed at Senate, and should be approved.
- Two copies in English and two copies in Turkish (if it is requested two copies in partner institution’s own language) should be signed by Rector.
- The signed agreement should send to the partner instutition for their signature. After duly signed one Turkish and one English copy should be returned back to International Relations Office.
|Academic Collaboration Protocols by Years