ACADEMIC COLLABORATION PROTOCOLS
- Faculties/Schools/Graduate Schools, should prepare the draft protocol both in Turkish and English and send them to Law Office to get the approval if it is suitable or not.
- Faculties/Schools/Graduate Schools should send them to the International Relations Office with the approval of Law Office anf The decision of Board.
- Protocols are discussed at Senate, and should be approved.
- Two copies in English and two copies in Turkish (if it is requested two copies in partner institution’s own language) should be signed by Rector.
- The signed agreement should send to the partner instutition for their signature. After duly signed one Turkish and one English copy should be returned back to International Relations Office.
ACADEMIC COLLABORATION PROTOCOLS (21/10/2019 updated!)
|Academic Collaboration Protocols by Years|